Saturday, July 31, 2010

I was prepared to write a post today but had to make a choice... possibly hurt and offend people who have been kind to me,  reached out to comfort me when they didn't have to OR keep this one to myself, having shared my feelings about this particular topic with only two other people.  I decided that I would rather not cause anyone to be hurt or to possibly hate me for my feelings.  It was a very hard choice to make. The whole purpose of this blog is for me to be able to get things out of my head for a couple of reasons. The first reason is for me to release all the emotions that I keep pent up and hopefully be able to let go of some of them. The second is to, perhaps, help someone else who may share some of the same experiences as I've had in my life. Last,  but not least, is to hopefully give people that know me (and probably have trouble being around me) to understand why I am the way that I am.

Holding back this time is more important I think, and maybe somewhere down the road I can revisit it,  but I don't know that I ever will. I don't want to drive anyone away who is willing to extend any kindness to me, gods know there aren't many of you out there! So for now I'll just wish everyone well and take some time to put together the next post.  If anyone has any questions about me or my life, feel free to ask, sometimes its really helpful to me for others to point out things that I may not have noticed about myself.

Thank you to all who read my blog, it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment