Friday I finally applied for a job... just one job, that's all I could manage. Halfway through the online application I was in a full blown panic attack. My heart was palpitating (not good for someone who's had open heart surgery) and my chest was tight. I finished the application and fell apart. It had taken me all morning and part of the afternoon just to fill the thing out. I spent most of the rest of the day in tears, curled up on the couch. Even now, two days later, just thinking about it makes my chest tighten.
I HAVE to find a job. Its not an option to continue not working. My disability insurance money runs out next month, without it Carson and I can't survive. I don't know what I'm going to do. I could apply for jobs at places like Wal-mart and grocery stores but I wouldn't be able to make enough money. I need to make at least $13 an hour to equal my disability money, more if I want to be able to get health insurance. Its really sad that my last job was paying me more than $18 an hour and now I'm going to be lucky if I can find a minimum wage job.
If anyone reading my blog could help me out with finding a job in the Baton Rouge/Denham Springs area you would have my undying gratitude. I really do need help. Email me for a resume if you need one: laurakelly00@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment